First of All...

>> 11 feb 2010

First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Curita, a new blog writer and right now I'm wearing this underwear:

Enough? I think so! OK, I won't beat around the bush, so let me explain to you "porqué no estoy escribiendo en Español".

It's said that you won't get good results if you do not "internationalize" your web/blog. So... there we go!

Every single post from me will be written in English, and DO NOT WORRY! As I have noticed, there's a lack of men's stuff over here (football and other stupid things). I'll call the shots regarding that!

Stop giving us such a boring and useless speech!!

You've made your bed... (Spa. trans. "Os lo habéis buscado...")

Anna Ivanovic - 23th head WTA Ranking


Hope you enjoy it!!

I'll always finish my post with an English piece of advice, a saying (expression), a phrasal verb or sth like that.

Why do we use "let's" when we mean "Vamos a hacer algo"?

Keep in mind that let's is the contraction of Let us and the translation is always the same: Let's go or Let us go (Vámonos), Let's do it or Let us do it (Vamos a hacerlo)

And please, let me remind yo sth: LET is ALWAYS followed by a BARE INFINITIVE (without TO!). If you have trouble at this The Beatles will always help you: LET IT BE!

Bye bye....

4 comentarios:

cdz 11 de febrero de 2010, 23:30  

Oh my !
There is a new gal on the block. Even though being an editor of this blog (well, somehow), I do have have to ask:
Who in the name of football-and-other-stupid-thingys are you ?

Anyway, welcome aboard !

Zentynel 12 de febrero de 2010, 0:14  

jajajaja es el curita nuestro nuevo fichaje, deporte y por lo que veo tetas tetas! yuhu!
jajajaja

Se agradecen tus esfuerzos por inculcarnos el inglés, a todos nos viene bien

Smooth 12 de febrero de 2010, 2:10  

Mariooooooo JajAJaJja!! Me encanta el post xD!! Pero he decir q los creadores del blog q se pueden ir olvidando de mi persona como colaborador... Pedí expresamente ser yo el que se encargara de postear videos/fotos/telefonos/mails de cachondas y ZASCA, ya te han contratado a ti!! Y encima en english!! Espero que te paguen bien.. ellos con esto se forran, asiq espero q les saques los cuartos... jajaja ;)

Un besooooooo!

Aracem 12 de febrero de 2010, 11:44  

A mi lo que me interesa ...

De qué color es esa ropa interior <3

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.